No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Lanoguard Marine grease 250ml
Lanoguard Marine grease 250ml
Let’s face it , we have all been using the same petroleum based products for years , all readily available so easy to to grab and go, forgetting how harmful they are to the environment and also how dated they are in their capabilities .
Lanoguard have been developing this product for years , and this is a truly British product , based on Lanolyn and other natural products , this amazing lubricant / grease / protector has amazing adherence qualities , it can not be washed away by salt water or petroleum , it is non conducting , so electrolysis cannot take place and it doesn’t evaporate , so continues to do an amazing job long after petroleum based greases fail .
Another key feature and so important to marine use and automotive use is the fact that Lanoguard is non leaching and non perishing , therefore does not damage other surfaces like rubber seals plastics and nylons .
This Prop-Tection grease does what it says on the tub , use it to protect and prolong the life of your propeller and also apply it to your prop shaft , this prevents corrosion and barnacle build up to keepthings running as efficiently as possible , this being a grease can also be used in many other marine uses where grease would be applied , it will not be dispersed by salty water or pressure washing , giving you the peace of mind and protecting your investment .
Marine Grease Lanoguard – It works by providing a protective waterproof coating which stops dead electrolysis, salt, acid and alkaline and therefore completely prevents galvanic corrosion between dissimilar metals. It will not perish any rubbers or plastics either and in fact will nourish them! And it’s marine ecology friendly too.
Marine Grease Lanoguard has unique set of properties because it is a natural product. These features mean that Marine Grease Lanoguard is a superior grease for all kinds of corrosion protection, waterproofing, electrical and lubrication applications. The Lanoguard features are:
- Natural and much, much longer lasting
- Salt, Acid and Alkaline resistant
- Waterproof (instantly waterproof anything)
- Jet wash resistant to 3000 psi or 200 bar (won’t be displaced and will keep protecting after cleaning)
- Petroleum resistant (so petrol or diesel spillage or leakage wont displace it nor mix with it)
- Non-conductive to 70,000 volts (use on all electrics and circuit boards)
- Prevents electrolysis (no more seized nuts and bolts or outboard motor legs!)
- Prevents galvanic corrosion and cold welding
- Non-evaporative (won’t dry out like normal grease leaving un-lubricated or protected parts)
- Heat resistant to 450 degrees celsius
- Adheres to all surfaces
- Non-leaching (won’t spread to other adjoining surfaces and material)
- Non perishing (safe to use on all rubbers etc)
- Lubricating (amazingly low friction co-efficient’s)
- Very low friction coefficient
- Ecologically sound (can be used safely in marine environments)
- Non-petroleum based (non-toxic or hazardous)
Marine Grease Lanoguard provides superior and powerful, long lasting, natural protection against electrolysis and corrosion whilst being safe, non toxic and Marine ecology friendly too. Designed for boats and any vehicles or machines exposed to wet & salty environments, Lanoguard Marine significantly reduces the need to repair or replace parts and other materials in and around your boat and marine life.
- Protects: It prevents rust, verdigris and electrolysis, it provides a highly effective barrier against corrosion and protects against UV too
- Waterproofs: Once applied it provides an instant waterproof barrier, which adheres tenaciously, yet it can be easily removed when desired
- Lubricates: It is a long lasting lubricant which also releases seized rusted parts and eases mechanisms and over time pushes off rust
- Stays: It wont be displaced by salt water in stormy weather, it wont evaporate nor will it be displaced by a jet wash!
Some of the areas Lanoguard’s Marine products can help protect against the elements include:
- Outboard motors including electric
- Boats and chandlery
- Yacht rigging, sliders and pulleys
- Whole boat trailers
- Winches and Cranes
- Boat Upholstery
- Galley equipment
- Fishing Rods & Reels servicing
- Anchor chain stacking and compartment area