We will only use your personal data in the manner set out in this Policy and in a way that is fair to you. We will only collect personal data where it is necessary for us to do so and where it is relevant to our dealings with you. We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is relevant to the purpose for which it was collected or for as long as we are required to keep it by law.
The Policy sets out (1) who we are and describes (2) the information we collect (3) how we use your information (4) where we store your information and (5) giving your consent.
1 – Who we are
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (the “Regulations”), the data controller is Alex Croft , owner and creator of Autocamp, the Old coal yard, Exmouth junction, Exeter, EX4 7AE and is data controller of this information for the purposes of this policy.
We will refer to Autocamp as (‘Company’, “us”, “we”, or “our”) which operates www.flagseller.co.uk and www.autocampleisure.co.uk and www.firetoolsales.co.uk “Site”. This policy applies to the personal data that we collect and hold about you, when you use any of its official websites and/or other services.
The user of our Sites and other business or personal contacts that we deal with as customers or suppliers are referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’.
This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide, or that is collected from you as part of our usual business, marketing and/or accessing our Sites. It applies whenever we collect your personal data (including when you use our website or other digital platforms), so please read it carefully.
2 – Information we Collect
We only have your information at the time of order, we do not run accounts of hold customer details on file . Your details are known to us at the time of purchase and until such time as we complete our contract with you to supply the goods ordered
Customer Personal Information:
- The only information we gather is at the time of purchase, to complete our contract with you , once complete we have to keep a record of the transaction for accounting, vat and legal reasons , this is something we do not refer back to but is stored securely without access.
3 – How we use your information
- To complete a purchase or return
- Legal obligations: we retain records of all of its financial transactions with you in order to comply with our legal obligations to maintain adequate accounting records. We may use (and disclose) the information it holds about you in order to comply with any investigative demand, court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency.
- To provide relevant couriers or shipping companies of your details at time of contract
How long do we keep your information?
Our Online Shops
- We need to keep financial transactions with you for at least six years in order to comply with its obligations to maintain adequate accounting records;
- We need to keep evidence of contracts with you for at least six years in the event that there is a claim for breach of contract made within the statutory limitation periods;
- We keep job applications for up to six months in case other suitable opportunities arise;
Links to other websites
Security of information
We take the security of your personal information seriously. When you submit your credit card details to us, we use industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to guard your information. In addition, we have security procedures in place to protect our paper-based systems and computerised databases from loss and misuse, and only allow access to them when it is absolutely necessary to do so, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of the personal information contained within them.
We will securely retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary and in accordance with applicable law. If you wish to submit a request that your data be deleted, please write to us at the above address.
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Please write to us at the address above if you wish to exercise this right.
If you have subscribed to receive marketing communications, you can unsubscribe by writing to us at any time or by clicking on the online unsubscribe link.
Disclosure of your information
We will not sell, rent or trade your Personal Information. We may disclose your Personal information to third parties in certain circumstances as set out below:
- Business purchasers: we may share your information with another organisation that buys our company or our assets, or with another organisation from which we acquire a company or business, and in the course of any preceding negotiations with that organisation, which may or may not lead to a sale.
- Disclosures for legal reasons: we may also disclose the information it holds about you to those persons that have a reasonable need to know such information, if it believes in good faith that this is necessary to: (i) establish, exercise or enforce its legal rights, including contractual rights; (ii) to defend itself against a legal claim; (iii) report a crime or prevent a crime (for example ticket touting); (iv) prevent harm to any individual or any property (including intellectual property, for example if you misuse images or videos or any other content SPR makes available to you); or (iv) to prevent fraud (for example, payment card fraud) or for credit risk reduction.
- Business transfer: If we sell or buy any business or assets, your Personal Information may be disclosed to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets so that they can carry out due diligence in respect of the sale or purchase, but only if we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of that information. If Autocamp (or substantially all of its assets) is acquired by a third party, personal data held about fans or users of its goods, products or services will be one of the transferred assets.
Other than as set out in this Policy, we shall NOT sell or disclose your personal data to third parties without obtaining your prior consent unless this is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy and Cookies Policy or unless we are required to do so by law.
4 – Where we store your personal data
- We do not store any personal data electronically , other than sales history on our web site, or ebay or amazon , all this is totally secure
- All card transcactions are not processed by us , but by a major card processing organisation and as such we are completely PCI DSS compliant
Transfers of Data in Europe
Data protection legislation is harmonised throughout the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) which comprises the EU member states, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. Countries outside the EEA do not generally have the same level of protection for personal information as those within the EEA. We do not anticipate the need to transfer your data in Europe and it is unlikely we will need to transfer data outside the EEA. If there is an occasion we need to do this to comply with a project we will keep you informed and ensure we have procedures in place to do so.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
5 – Consent
- By submitting data to us and using our Sites, you consent to our use of your data and of anyone you represent in the manner set out in this Policy (as amended from time to time, as described below) and you are responsible for ensuring that you have authority to consent on behalf of anyone about whom you submit data to us.
- You can revoke any consent you have given us under this Policy at any time by contacting us at email@example.com and referencing this Policy in the email subject line, using the body of the email to say what consent you are revoking.
Changes to This Policy
This Policy is effective as of 23nd May 2018 and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this page.
We reserve the right to update or change this Policy at any time and you should check this Policy periodically. Your continued use of our business after we post any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Policy.
If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on our Site.
We do not perform marketing of any kind , we do not send mailshots or emails on promotions , this is something we may undertake in the future but currently it is not done , or ever has been